Thursday, August 12, 2010

Oh the irony!

One year and 9 months ago I decided to leave a message on my blog, detailing how to fix my laptop in the event that a driver on my laptop should go crazy.

Because it did..one year and 9 months ago.

It took me quite a while to fix it up (2 weeks...but it seemed like eternity back then) because I was doing one crucial step wrongly.
And because I was "studying" and playing ff12 at that time too haha

It's like deja vu right now..the same driver went kaput. I'm busy "studying" and playing ff12 as well..

The only difference is that no one seems to have a windows xp cd handy anymore.
Ok la, I can think of one person living near me right now who does but pai seh la...
Maybe over the weekend I'll take that leap and borrow the cd

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr