One - the # of days till I have to give a presentation..which I haven't really started on yet
Two - the # of nights I've had very distinctive dreams...I should start a dream diary =P
Three - the # of times the bookshelf collapsed on me...literally :(
Four - the size of a group I'm working with for a subject...What I'm learning from the group dynamics so far is that it's really hard to teach an old dog new tricks. But we persevere.
Five - is the number of weeks I have gone without a laptop at home...At least I'm more aware of how much time I spend on my computer and how fond I am of doing work late at night. And checking my email whenever I want. And googling something if I'm curious. And listening to music while I cook/clean. And...ughh I miss my laptop hehe
Six - the # of days till I get my new laptop! Can't wait to catch up with everything I've been missing out on..
Seven - there is no seven...enough procrastination ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment