my laptop is experiencing technical difficulties again
it's been 2 weeks now :(
on the bright side, i've been feeling deprived enough from the lack of connectivity and the hassle of going to uni just to use a computer..that i blurted out to my parents my somewhat secret desire to have a new laptop
but actually, i want a new laptop i can play sims 3 with..or starcraft 2 haha!
that aside, the state of my laptop IS getting quite bad...hmm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Let me have a look at it? Will cost you a cup of coffee at 7 Seeds. :P
hehe I know what's wrong with it
had the problem before and I just need a windows xp cd so I can run some stuff and not have to reformat my computer
plus my laptop power cable + battery life is a bit cacat...ok, quite cacat la...long story short, it's not powering my computer anymore :(
Post a Comment