I hate cleaning. When bugged by my dad to get my stuff of the dining table, I just run up to my room and rearrange them onto my study table haha. Nah, I just chucked them there, to be cleaned up another day. My dad used to say that I was just moving things around and not really cleaning up :/
But maybe more than I hate cleaning, I've grown to hate not cleaning up properly. Maybe it's because my dad scolded me for not doing a good job when I was younger so now I feel restless whenever I feel it's not satisfactory.
And sadly, from cleaning up the apartment in Melbourne, I have moved on to cleaning twice the space in Malaysia. It's even worse! I had dirt stuck in my fingernails (scrubbed like mad to clean it) and paint on my feet. Ugh. But my parents expect us to help out since we're "adults" and all.
I'll say it again. I hate being an adult. But hm, getting to paint wasn't that bad (my parents never used to allow us to do that)
Friday, January 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment