I bet there will be another Facebook group decrying the new "Home" layout.
But here's something that I've been thinking about...if you've joined Facebook for more than a year (or even a month, depending on who you are *ahem*) do you remember what the layout looked like?
I sure don't. And I'm positive they've been tweaking the layout bit by bit for a while now. Except that I just can't remember what exactly it looked like before.
I was bothered at first with the first major layout change I experienced. I didn't know where things were and clicking on so many things to get to a certain page annoyed me. Some of the complaints led to improvements. But I think the ones saying that they'll boycott Facebook if things don't change back to the original is just defeatist talk.
Time goes on, things change and don't remain the same. You can harp about the past all you want but they should serve as a reminder of what not to do in the future. I believe the way of the world now is to learn how to adapt or you'll get left behind.
That sounds harsher than I mean it to be...
I'm bothered by immovable rocks :/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment