Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I woke up sobbing yesterday

I had a horrible dream. I dreamt that I had made one of those remarks I make without thinking about someone and it was quite hurtful in hindsight. That person (who I really, really care about) heard it and was quite upset.

True to their behaviour in real life, they became really abrasive towards me. And for some reason I was trying to talk to that person through a fairly large square hole in a wall that I had to climb to reach but I wasn't getting through to them. I started crying a lot in the process because I felt really guilty and yet wronged at the same time.

And then I woke up and all that pent-up sadness in me made me cry in real life. Which is probably the second time ever that has happened to me.

It was a weird dream. Hopefully it's just a manifestation of my worries and not something that might come true (I once dreamt that I wore the wrong shoes to high school. It came true a few years later =p )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr