Hmm at least I think they're minor keys. Haha my music theory has gone to waste since I can't remember any of the terminology. I just know the songs tend to sound sad so I assume that they're in something-minor.
But certain songs hold sentimental value to me. Like The First Noel which is one of the first carols I remember singing, way back in my first year of primary school as part of a choir I barely remember being part of. And Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas Is You is the only song that makes me feel like Christmas is really here...I attribute that to Love Actually, one of my favourite movies =p
And weirdly, I'm adding The Chipmunk Song to the must-listen-to-songs on my Christmas playlist.
"Me, I want a hula hoop" ahh lovveee
PS: haha this christmas compilation I obtained through um..somehow includes Westlife's I Have A Dream
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment