But I don't feel it
It's one of those days where I feel swamped and nothing seems to go my way
And it sucks because I'm usually an "everything will work out" kinda gal
I was staring at my work and I couldn't focus because I was thinking of the billion other things I have to do. So I ditched a consultation class to wallow in whatever negative feelings I'm having
But it's starting to brighten up a bit. The sun's a little stronger, the tram driver was jolly even though I had to get off before my stop (and I didn't have to zap my Myki on the next tram because the machines weren't working! free ride hehe) and the mocha I got along Degraves Street is awesome!
And I also listed out the things I have to do. It's a lot for just 2 weeks but actually seeing them down in writing makes me feel that they are do-able. I just need to get cracking now
AHH the life of a uni student
Sidenote: A few weeks ago at OCF, we were talking about how complaining without actually doing anything just breeds negativity. And I think this morning was an example of that.

0 comments:
Post a Comment