Monday, September 13, 2010

Headless chicken day

I think I've heard a headless chicken running about before. My grandma was slaughtering (gross but it's only word I can think of now) a chicken for Chinese New Year. Curiosity won over and I peeked round the kitchen door to see what she was doing. But when she actually killed it, I ran away to the second floor...I could hear the chicken squawking quite clearly though.

Hmm maybe I caught a glimpse of the headless chicken but I was so traumatised that I've erased it from my thoughts :) I stopped eating chicken during CNY until she started buying pre-slaughtered chickens instead. But that's because she got old and couldn't run after them

Anyway, that's not really why I've felt like a headless chicken today. Haih I've got so many things to rant about. But because I'm "mary, mary quite contrary", when I start typing it all out, I have to counter all the bad stuff with the good stuff that's happened today. And that makes ranting kinda pointless

Suffice to say, I can't wait for the holidays when I can actually catch a breath.

And I'm looking forward to my field camp!
Which I don't think I've mentioned on my blog yet because I'm a lazy blogger hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr