MasterChef is an Australian reality cooking competition. I don't like it. But I'll admit I've been spoilt by shows like Top Chef which features REAL chefs and not amateurs like in MasterChef.
I think the reason I find MasterChef irritating is that it's kinda draggy to me, with not so much focus on the food as on the "drama" they try to create. That opinion is slowly changing though, after catching a Masterclass episode where they share some cooking tips.
Along with MasterChef comes a bunch of ads suited to the viewers, like these from Perfect Italiano (a brand of cheese) which I find very interesting:
I think the reason I find MasterChef irritating is that it's kinda draggy to me, with not so much focus on the food as on the "drama" they try to create. That opinion is slowly changing though, after catching a Masterclass episode where they share some cooking tips.
Along with MasterChef comes a bunch of ads suited to the viewers, like these from Perfect Italiano (a brand of cheese) which I find very interesting:
The Perfect Man
Listening Face
It's funny, in a way that grows on you..watch it and see what I mean!
Apparently you can also chat with him by downloading a widget from here...from what I've seen, his answers are on par with the ads.

0 comments:
Post a Comment