Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Dance in the dark

I once blogged about a set of "Star Wars" photos that are quite cute and can be found here.

I found another series of photos that I thought were quite interesting: dancers doing everyday stuff...while dancing :)

It's called "Dancers Among Us" which really does a better job of explaining what it's about than my previous sentence hehe

I like this photo. It reminds me of how I feel whenever I satisfy my coffee cravings =p
Strangely though, haven't really been aching to have a cup of joe in a while.
I think it's been replaced by bubble tea cravings

Another great photo :)
I probably would like it better if Billy Elliot wasn't cut off though...but ahh, po-tay-to, po-tah-to

I'm kinda inspired to skip down Swanston Street now haha
But my Asian shyness shall now take over..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr