hehe I find it hard to believe but..
I'm actually studying in the library!
To escape the heat at home :(
Air-con ftw! Mmmm
FYI, I rarely study in the library. The one and only time I did, people kept walking past and talking, it was so distracting. And walking to and fro, looking for a seat and all that seems kinda like a waste of time to me. Hm, apart from home, I prefer empty classrooms where nobody is around to walk around. It's so hard to focus when there's so much movement in the corners of your eyes :(
Anyway, I ended up procrastinating and wasting time trying to figure out how to get online. I forgot that I had configured my internet settings for home and it prevented me from loading any pages. And now that I've worked it out, I'm actually wasting time doing this..and trying to make my Windows Live Messenger work, even though it's only to appear offline haha!
Procrastination. Such fun. Why do today what you can do tomorrow right??
Ah no, shouldn't think like that.
Study.
I'm hungry.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment