It's been a somewhat hectic past couple of weeks. In spite of the fact that it was my holidays -_-
I honestly think I get less sleep during the short mid-semester breaks than I do when I have classes.
Between getting work done, planning things with my cell group, doing the stuff I need to get done before the summer break, making some big decisions for next year, worrying about my bills, not being able to print anything after reformatting my computer, hayfever...
Ok this is getting whiny. The point is that I lost a good opportuity to unwind. And I'm falling sick :(
I did set aside an afternoon to be tourist with the housemates and actually pay to see a bunch of flowers. At least they were pretty la.
I honestly think I get less sleep during the short mid-semester breaks than I do when I have classes.
Between getting work done, planning things with my cell group, doing the stuff I need to get done before the summer break, making some big decisions for next year, worrying about my bills, not being able to print anything after reformatting my computer, hayfever...
Ok this is getting whiny. The point is that I lost a good opportuity to unwind. And I'm falling sick :(
It's hard getting P and Moo to take pictures but somehow this trip they were more obliging. Maybe because we paid for it and we figured the best way to make use of our money was to take many stupid pictures haha.
And we left shortly after the camera battery ran out =p
Ah, if only we had rented a car up.
Next time?
Nah, I probably wouldn't go again. It's a been there, done that sorta thing :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment