..not much at least. My dad has instilled a fear of talking to unknown people, especially online.
I added an unknown on a chat because well, sometimes people I've just met in real life use the weirdest nicknames and this person could have been one of them. Then last night, he/she spoke to me! Moo was sitting next to me and we decided to respond.
Rachel says:
hi how are you today?
wen says:
thank you
sry good thank you
=p (Moo said be nice)
Rachel says:
my name is paris I'm doing great today I'm 21 yrs old how old are you?
wen says:
i didn't ask (I got bored of being nice...)
10 seconds later...
*Rachel appears to be offline*
LOL!
I would have been nicer but the fact that your name is "Paris" and yet it's Rachel at the same time is a bit dodgy. Maybe it's Rachel Paris Smith? Or was it because Paris is a unisex name?
I'm sorry, I have no patience for strangers who lie to me. Like that guy who was asking for 2 bucks to catch a tram but upped it to $3 when I began reaching for my wallet. I ummed and erred a bit, said "Sorry I can't" and walked away.
..Though, looking back, I could have asked him more questions. I asked him where and he named some obscure suburb. Which made me suspicious because I don't think trams go there.
Haih, I'm becoming so cynical. A simple request for spare change makes me think they're out to con me :(
Friday, October 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment