Yarr..gimme back the lost hours of my life...
I just realised I spent the past hour or so (more like 2 hours actually but shh) playing this game -_-
On the cooking front, at least I finally made some pumpkin scones after tasting some awesome ones made by Uncle Micheal.
I bought this humongous pumpkin to make stuffed pumpkin on Sunday.
I've been eating it ever since.
ALONE! For some reason, the housemates don't seem very interested in eating pumpkin...
So I've been experimenting with pumpkin these past few days.
Hence the scones..
For some reason, the scones I make seem really wet even though I follow the recipes to a T. So I usually toss in a couple handfuls more flour than required. And pray it'll turn out well.
This batch?

They turned out fine
Even though my crappy camera failed to capture a nice picture like this:
Even though my crappy camera failed to capture a nice picture like this:
The housemates gave their approval and since I still have some pumpkin I need to finish, I'm probably gonna make this again soon. Interestingly, the mash I used had some miso paste in it (I was getting sick of the pumpkin taste haha) and in the scones, it turned out all spicy and quite yummy. Spicy as in, with the cinnamon spice I added =p
I should soo try this recipe with the wasabi miso pumpkin mash hehehe


0 comments:
Post a Comment