I started feeling nervous, a little anxious and quite irritable. I even had a somewhat bad dream and woke up just before the bad thing happened.
I cannot remember what I did in the morning of day 2. By day 3, I was feeling a bit headachy and fatigued. On day 4, I was nauseous.
I was suffering from internet withdrawal haha.
Omigosh, seriously, 5 days without internet during this time of the year is nightmarish. Yes, I felt lost. Yes, I was irritated immensely by it. Yes, I exhibited some internet withdrawal anguish.
Though, I might have exaggerated a little. Day 2 was a Saturday and I was super groggy when Moo woke me up in the morning so obviously I won't remember what I did then. And on day 3, I only had a couple hours of sleep hence the headache and fatigue. And the nausea on day 4? Hm..I think that was brought on by irregular eating that day.
I didn't know I've come to rely so much on the internet. Just seeing my home page actually loading made me so happy. I think it was mostly the frustration at not having information available at the tips of my fingers that had me feeling down.
Hm..can I not live without internet? Not at the moment. I need to download stuff to study, look up notes and haha download shows so I can relax. Otherwise, I think I can pretty much live without it. Provided I have friends to go out with, games to play, books to read and places to see. ie. When I'm on holiday since there's no need to procrastinate from my revision hehe
Or at least when there's something nice on TV la.
I need entertainment! I'm not the type who enjoys sitting still, staring into space :)
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment