Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Klutz

There's this particular spot near Melbourne Central that people tend to slip on while walking on it. And last night I fell prey to it.

So I was happily walking along the pavement near Little Lonsdale Street, talking on the phone and carrying my handbag at a weird angle because it had my laptop in it and it was kinda heavy. As I hung up, I immediately slipped with a little scream/shriek, knocked my knee and fell to my ass. And then my bag swung into my head.

Fortunately it was a gentle bump to the head. Like someone patting it after I fell haha. Yet, despite the fact my knee was burning from pain (I later found out I scraped it a bit), I rubbed my head out of reflex.

It took me a few seconds on the floor to realise what just happened..and it made me laugh. And this nice dude asked me if I was okay as I walked away. He was laughing at me too though haihh

I blame it on the lousy no-grip shoes I was wearing but to be honest, the pavement's too slippery! And it's sloped at the part where I slipped! And it's not my fault! Haha that's somewhat true since in spite of my klutzy nature, I rarely fall on my bum :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr