SNEEZING!!
So I was lying in my bed, casually browsing some websites on my laptop when I sneezed. And I felt this immense pain coming from my back.
At first I thought it may be a cramp (never heard of back cramps but then again I never knew there was such a thing as big toe cramps) so I stood up to straighten my back out. Oh ho bad idea. The pain got worse. My head started swimming, my hearing started going out...so I laid down on my bed again, curled up in a fetal pose.
The pain has subsided a bit but I'm not sure if I can get off my bed because the pain comes back whenever I engage my lower back in any movements.
Gosh I haven't had lower back pains since I was 14...
Rarrr...time to work on those back muscles :/

0 comments:
Post a Comment