Heee~ the past week has been filled with new experiences..fun fun :)

I got to play with power tools. Like an electric handsaw and a dropsaw (that's the machine in the background)
Ahh it's Kemahiran Hidup all over again.

And this was the fruits of my afternoon labor :)
Hmm...lemme find a before-ish shot...
It's not the same room but it looks like what my brother put me to work on. The whitish-grey stuff is a cushion-like sheet that lies between the concrete floor and the laminated floorboards. And I got to cut out the floorboards to suit the size of the room :)
Haih having to work for my lodging is troublesome =p


2 comments:
Ei looks very nice leh. Do you do tiling by any chance? :P
haha no
u gonna make me work on your house?
i wouldn't mind trying once but I think it'll be harder than the "wood" floors
just coz glue and I = mess
Post a Comment