Sunday, November 28, 2010

Not a morning person

These past few days, I've been woken up early in the morning - to answer a bunch of questions..usually related to finding something in my apartment.

Even though it kinda feels like it was part of a dream and not part of reality, I am vaguely aware of being asked questions and the responses I give. And I've noticed a pattern (I like seeing patterns in things).

When the questions first start, I respond with the first things that come to mind which is usually the truth, and try to go back to sleep. But a couple more questions later, I start getting cranky and my responses become more abrupt till I finally cave and say I don't know or make up some other lie that would stop the person from asking me any more questions.

This happens before I even start to think straight or try to figure out what the consequences of my lies can be..All I can think of at that point is "SLEEEPPP"

This is either proof that I'm no longer the morning person I once was in high school or that I am a cranky person in my dreams.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr