Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wag

this is me. skipping class..haha

there's something about lecture theatres that makes people drowsy
maybe it's the droning of the lecturer
or that over the years of learning, I've lost the ability to focus in class
like, I discovered if I don't watch out for it, I tune out the teacher and just listen for key words such as my name..or when they incline their voice to signify that a question is being asked..or "Class is over" hehe

I'm feeling miserable. After days of being caught out in the rain and one night of shouting/screaming a lot, I'm finally feeling sick-ish. There's no fever but my throat feels clenched up and it's giving me a bit of a headache, especially when I'm coughing or sneezing.

Prelude to an asthma attack? I hope not...

With the drowsiness that won't go away (it usually does after I let my brain work) and feeling sick (but not quite..haha denial!), I can't be bothered to get through another hour of trying to decipher my lecturer's accent. So when we were supposed to transition to a new lecture venue (I can't believe I went for a 9am class!) I detoured to the computer lab.

And here I am. Skipping class. And reasoning to myself that it was worth it
Guilt gilaaa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr