It only has 2 questions. And somehow, remembering that the lecturer is notorious for making stupid questions with very obvious answers, I managed to get the second question correct.
It's quite funny actually. It's about the risk of mosquito bites in the Yarra Bend Park (that's where I'm going) and when you put a number higher than 1, it says
"Your rating is higher than ours. If you are concerned about this risk you should take some insect repellent and wear long sleeved clothes. "
Hehe funny :)
However, I'm stumped by the first question: "Tick the risks that you may face during this excursion". And in the list of 20 risks, I cannot get the right combination to give me 100%
You see, I can't do any other assessment tasks unless I get 100%
And when you fall (or fail), you try and try again right? So I did. And I've gone through the process so many times that the browser is acting up. It's currently refusing to load all the images on the page haha
Now I'm going through it one by one to see if I get a score for it. And hopefully I won't get one for the wrong answers. Oh gosh, if it gives me pity marks for just answering the question, I'll be tearing my hair out.
Ah geez, I'm glad that at least I'm doing it at uni and not at home using the free internet service that keeps disconnecting.
We just set up the phone + internet service a week or two ago. The internet should be up and working by now but our phone line has no dial tone. I suspect that the port (place where you put the phone wire in) is spoilt and so, our modem is not working. Hopefully we won't be stuck with the $105 service charge when the technician comes in tomorrow :(

0 comments:
Post a Comment